Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out of the Shadows (sort-of and briefly)

After a year on the Cricut messageboard, I finally decided it was time to post a project. I chose my magnetic princess doll set (see earlier post) because, frankly, it was the most convenient at the time and I was feeling lazy. I was totally shocked to find it had been mentioned in the Cricut newsletter, Cricut Chirp. http://www.cricut.com/newsletters/volume.aspx?ID=227 (Yes, you will need to scroll waaaaay down near the bottom--it wasn't that special!)

Is this my fifteen minutes of fame (on a really, really small scale)??? Hey, I'm not complaining! At least I no longer feel like Bruce Willis' character in The Sixth Sense.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Mom! Congratulations!

Dianna said...

Hey, look! My sister's famous!!! I'm still waiting on my 15 minutes.

I so love paper dolls! Remember making them from magazine photos and cereal boxes when we were kids? I loved designing the clothes. It's Mama's fault we're both addicted to crafts!