Sunday, October 26, 2014

He Loves Me (and you, too)

If you feel hopeless or alone, please spend a few minutes listening to this amazing song.  And know that Jesus gave His life for you.  He loves you so much that even if you were the only person on earth, He would have died on the cross for you.  For you.   And if you already have a personal relationship with Jesus but can't really feel it at the moment, maybe this song will bring it all back to you.  I know it did just that for me.

I haven't been shy about revealing that I've been suffering through severe depression for a while now. (Yes, Christians can be depressed.)  It hasn't been easy and it isn't pretty.  And much of it is due to my unwillingness to relinquish my anger and bitterness to God.  I've prayed.  And prayed.  And prayed some more.  But listening to this song,  I can't help but feel chills just thinking of the awesome love of God.  No matter how hard I try to pull away He always pulls me back into His loving embrace.  Thank you, Jesus.  I love You, too.





(And thanks to Chris Tomlin for sharing this beautiful song.  I can't wait to buy the CD when it's released tomorrow!)

No comments: