Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Another Sister, Another Birthday (Another Blessing)

Today is my sister's birthday.  Cheryl was born only 14 months after me so she was first in line to annoy me.  (Yes, I freely admit I also annoyed my older sister--it was what gave me purpose in life.)  To be honest, I really only remember a brief period in time (when we were in high school together) that Cheryl drove me nuts.  But it didn't last long.

That's the thing about sisters; they add so much to your life that they're usually worth the trouble.  Have a wonderful birthday, Cheryl!
Me and Teresa on the top bench,
and poor Cheryl on the lower bench in front of our feet, probably about to be kicked

2 comments:

Dianna said...

I just LOVE that picture of Cheryl! Too bad I wasn't in the picture, but alas, I wasn't born yet because I'm younger than all of you!

And if I know Cheryl (and I think I do}, she probably turned around and kicked you first!

Dianna said...

Cheryl said to tell you thanks for writing all the sweet things about her and for leaving out all of the bad. She also thinks you are hilarious! (We both do!)

She said she tried to post, but she doesn't have an account.