Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All Sales are Final



In August we decided a trip to the beach was in order.  School was about to start.  I wanted to give the kids a reason to live.  I had my reason to live: school was about to start.  Yeah, it was all good.

My husband and kids were playing in the waves, leaving me lying on the beach all alone.  I was trying to look all "cougar-ish" when I spotted a couple of young men on bicycles who had stopped abruptly in front of me.  One was breathing heavily and attempting to look tired, but I knew what was really going on.  It wasn't the heat of the day, it was my hotness that was leaving him breathless.  I casually glanced down to be sure I was making the most of my "attributes" when I noticed my top was slightly askew, giving the guys a free show.  Well, you know what they say.  You get what you pay for.  They left rather quickly.

Sorry, no refunds.

No comments: