Thursday, October 20, 2016

Spooky Halloween Card

This graveyard-themed card was made for my teenage grand/daughters last Halloween. I cut the graveyard scene and the bat from the Cricut cartridge Happy Hauntings.  The bat was mounted on a spring to allow him to "wobble". The background was embossed with a folder from the Cricut Happy Hauntings set, which coordinates with the cartridge.  To dress up the inside of the card, I cut a border of ghosts from a Martha Stewart punch.




As I was reviewing my photos, I discovered an extra-spooky character had photobombed this picture (and evidently cast a spell over my camera rendering it incapable of focusing):

Thanks for stopping by! (To my readers, not my photobombing "guest".)

1 comment:

Dianna said...

Haha! Love the card and the extra interactive feature! I probably would have cloned it out of the picture, but your creative explanation was so much better!