Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Elmo Halloween Card

This is the card I made last Halloween for my two youngest grandchildren. I figured it was my last chance to use this cute Ghost Elmo cut from the Cricut cartridge Elmo & Friends Holiday before the kids got too old to appreciate him.

I placed Elmo inside the card on a hidden spring so he could "wobble". I cut through the front of the card to create a window; the window frame is from the Cricut cartridge October 31st. I added a piece of acetate between the window layers, and stamped a small spider on the acetate just below the top left corner (top right if viewing from inside) using StazOn ink.

And finally, inside I stamped and heat embossed the "Happy Halloween" sentiment.


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Dianna said...

This is absolutely adorable! The inside looks just as wonderful as the outside! The spider paper is perfect, and I love that you added the tiny spider on the window!