Friday, November 4, 2011

My Favorite Vacation Photos

I had a wonderful time at Disneyworld with my husband and two granddaughters recently, and I have tons of pictures to prove it.  But a couple of my favorite photos came from a detour we took on our way home.

We decided to "stop in" and visit with our youngest daughter and her husband.  It actually added about nine hours to our drive, but it was worth the effort.  Thanks to modern technology, I got my first glimpse of my first grandson:


I can't wait to meet the little guy.  Maybe you can't see it, but I can tell he's adorable!

1 comment:

OCCricut said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HOW incredibly exciting! A BOY!!! I imagine he will be quite the spoiled little Prince!! ;-)

When's the due date?? Will you be able to spend time with your daughter at the time of his birth??

Now you have a reason to get some of those "boy" Cricut cartridges!!! YEA!!