Monday, November 28, 2011

My Daughter's 28th Birthday



My youngest daughter was born 28 years ago on Monday, the 28th of November (28 on 11/28/11--interesting!)  She's now expecting her first child.  Where did the years go?  It's a shame I had to get old in the process, but it's all good.  And isn't she a lovely mother-to-be?

Pregnancy never looked this good on me!

The owl on the card was cut from the Cricut cartridge "Give a Hoot".   And as usual, I can't remember specifics on the paper or sentiment except that they were found in my ever-growing stash.  I made the envelope using the Martha Stewart Scoring Board (love this tool!)

Thanks for looking!




2 comments:

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Beautiful daughter! Lovely card! I love the pink and green!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

OCCricut said...

AWESOME card!!! Love the owl ... I don't have that cartridge ... maybe I'll have to get that one!! ;-)

Your daughter is beautiful!!

Our girls might be getting older, but I SWEAR we're NOT!!!!